606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beefs look to continue divisional domination

3 posters

Go down

Beefs look to continue divisional domination Empty Beefs look to continue divisional domination

Post by mc_homer Wed May 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Looking forward to tonights games where the Beefs welcome the Ducks in to the Steakhouse for their 4th meeting of the season before travelling to the Pink Castle Arena to face the Buttercups. The Beefs are 4-0-0 against their Division this year outscoring their rivals 11-6 in the process. 'We are not going to just sit back and expect to win' said GM Homer, 'We are always looking at ways to improve our team but we are very happy with the recent turn of play.' Since aquiring Brad Richards in a trade from the Blueshirts the star centre has scored at least 1 point in every game bar one and has given the Beefs two very solid scoring lines, add in timely scoring from the checking line and even a little input from the 4th line grinders and the team has found a very good balance.

The Beefs GM refused to comment on recent rumours that top line winger Briere was to be involved in a trade.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Beefs look to continue divisional domination Empty Re: Beefs look to continue divisional domination

Post by ronnie pander Wed May 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Hmm, the Ducks can promise you they'll be bringing a more physical game this evening in the Steakhouse...
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Beefs look to continue divisional domination Empty Re: Beefs look to continue divisional domination

Post by sportsportsport Wed May 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Day 30 and game 156 is when you will meet the true force of division 2! you won't know what hit you!
sportsportsport
sportsportsport

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Wed May 19, 2010 9:11 pm

sportsportsport wrote:Day 30 and game 156 is when you will meet the true force of division 2! you won't know what hit you!

Actually that's a fair cop - your guys have stomped over mine twice so far and I don't really relish the thought of playing the Badgers on a regular basis. Looks like training with ponies is a good thing... Smile
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Wed May 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Bring it Badgers! I look forward to the challenge Smile Nash and Malkin who?
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsportsport Wed May 19, 2010 9:51 pm

It's Nash, Malkin and Stephane Robidas I believe tongue

I have it on good authority that Franzen eats Beef for breakfast! Twisted Evil
sportsportsport
sportsportsport

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Wed May 19, 2010 9:57 pm

This is fine as Kipper is a well known Badger beater in his spare time.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Wed May 19, 2010 10:02 pm

And as for Robidas Sad
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsportsport Thu May 20, 2010 1:20 am

What kipper does in his spare time shouldnt be brought up on a family friendly forum Wink
sportsportsport
sportsportsport

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Thu May 20, 2010 1:39 am

Rolling Eyes
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Thu May 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Oh dear. The Ducks have gone and put a dent in your perfect divisional record, Homer! Shame. Razz Very Happy
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Thu May 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Mad I had to go and tempt fate didn't I
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Thu May 20, 2010 11:20 pm

All of our match-ups have been very close though haven't they? Its those pesky Badgers that really worry me!
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Fri May 21, 2010 12:52 am

2-1
1-0
4-3
2-3 (OT)

I would say that is pretty close Smile I am looking forward to seeing how my team matches up against Badger. He has scored a lot more than me but has also allowed more so I think I can give him a good run.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsportsport Fri May 21, 2010 4:04 am

Dont let my scoring stats fool you, most of them have come against Duck a l'orange Razz i think im 3-0 with 14gf and 4 ga!
sportsportsport
sportsportsport

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down