606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its do or die time for The Specials

4 posters

Go down

Its do or die time for The Specials Empty Its do or die time for The Specials

Post by DRIZ Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:53 pm

When the Surplus Specials finally rolled(well limped actually) into the play-offs, heavy casualties had been taken, mainly at the hands of Brian Dinosaurs. Moral was low and confidence shattered.

The Mob management realised this, and when it was apparent the Dinsoaurs needed deafeating, they sent the big boys down to play.

This move was seen as controversial, but the Mob knew it would have to be, play dirty...or simply be destroyed.

After an early set back in game one, The Specials' unhand tactics had appeared to have worked, and they seized the initiative. The Dinosaurs to their credit, dug deep, sunk their teeth in shook loose ther Specials grip.

Now, both teams stand, tired, wounded and blooded, ready for the last battle. To the victor the spoils, to the defeated...well if it's the Dinosuars, then honour...If's its the Specials, it's no more than the cheats deserve.

One thing is for sure, the only real winners will be the next opponents!

DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down

Its do or die time for The Specials Empty Re: Its do or die time for The Specials

Post by J-Iggy Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:40 am

I admire your honesty, and its been a good battle. Im just waiting for us to loose so i can roll out Azzy's "The best team don't always win the playoffs" line Razz
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Its do or die time for The Specials Empty Re: Its do or die time for The Specials

Post by J-Iggy Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:20 pm

cheers cheers WOOOOOOOOO YEAH BABY!!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!! cheers cheers

WOOOOOOO Very Happy

Last edited by J-Iggy on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not enough arrogance)
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Iggy Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:21 pm

I'm sorry, what i ment to say was: "It was a pleasure to play against your team and we wish you all the best for the future"
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:02 pm

lol!
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by DRIZ Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:35 pm

and I thought the only cheat that didn't prosper, was Dick Dasterdley...How wrong was I Sad
DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Balance has been restored to the force.
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down