606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Start!

3 posters

Go down

League Start! Empty League Start!

Post by mc_homer Thu May 06, 2010 11:00 am

First of all thank you all for being so patient with this as I know the draft has taken a lot of hard work and a lot of time however we are finally there! All picks have now been loaded into the simulator and the auto draft to finish off the farms has been done so some of you may have some decent injury backups if you're lucky!

As it stands, the auto sim assigned every single player in the game to a team so we do not have any free agents at present. What we have is a choice of 59-60 players each that all will be subject to standard waiver rules if you wish to move players about.

So where are we now? I am in the process of checking the contracts are correct and should have this finished tomorrow evening. Once these are done and the final 2 coaches have been decided then I will email out the league files for you all to load into your client software. At this point I would like you to check your team and let me know what players you want positions changing.

If you want to change a players position then please put a post in your teams forum with what position they are listed on the simulator and what position you would like them in along with a link to the players page on TSN.ca/NHL. As long as they are listed in that position on TSN then I have no problems changing them, however this is a one time thing so decide before the season starts as once the opening puck drops they are locked in that position apart from in the case of a trade. You can play them out of position but the standard stat penalties will apply.

This weekend I will simulate some pre-season games so could you all please load in the files once I send them out and set your lines as you would like them to be. Once this is done you will then need to save the lines and email me the output file to load into the simulator. I will be happy to help if any of you have problems doing this and I aim to sim the preseason games on Sunday.

If all things go well then I will aim to begin the season on Monday and the plan at present is to do simulations every Monday/Wednesday/Friday with each simulation accounting for a weeks worth of games so I will need your team files submitted before the evening of those days (say 10pm). After the first week or so I will assess how everyone feels about the speed of simulations and it can be altered if people think it is too fast/slow.

One last thing to mention, with the draft finished the trading floor is now officially open! Please follow the procedure I have written in the trading forum on how to post your hard worked on trades.

Thank you and enjoy the show!

Last edited by mc_homer on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

League Start! Empty Re: League Start!

Post by NJDevilMatt Thu May 06, 2010 11:52 am

getting close now Very Happy awesome Very Happy
ive just posted the leicester devils' player adjustments on the devils' board Smile
still cant believe theyve listed parise as a centre :S

NJDevilMatt

Back to top Go down

Post by DRIZ Thu May 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Homer, I haven't downloaded any client software. Can you resend it to me...sorry I didnt realise...you must remember i'm old and going senile! Sad
DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Thu May 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Haha no worries Driz, instructions on downloading the files are here

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk/league-chat-f32/preparation-for-league-t22.htm

If you have any problems getting it ready let me know and I can help out.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down