606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy to lose

+3
Jonzee
mc_homer
BuffonIdol
7 posters

Go down

Happy to lose Empty Happy to lose

Post by BuffonIdol Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:24 am

Should I be concerned that when I wake up to find my team has lost 6-4 I am actually very happy with the result?? Razz
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Happy to lose Empty Re: Happy to lose

Post by mc_homer Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:47 am

Yes......but then you are a bit odd Smile
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonzee Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:14 am

mc_homer wrote:Yes......but then you are a bit odd Leafs fan Smile

ftfy
Jonzee
Jonzee

Back to top Go down

Post by DRIZ Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:35 am

I never used to be a religious man...but now, as my work pc fires up, I find myself on my knees at my desk...praying that The Blues/Spirit have at least made it to O/T!!!! Embarassed
DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollnobody Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 am

DRIZ wrote:
I never used to be a religious man...but now, as my work pc fires up, I find myself on my knees at my desk...praying that The Blues/Spirit have at least made it to O/T!!!! Embarassed

Shame! Although I know what you mean. I usually stay up and watch the games, but for those out on the West coast, it's a bit much to stay up till 3am, only to see the puck drop and then fall fast asleep. When we play Vancouver, San Jose etc, I tend to go to sleep and read the reports in the morning. The NHL website loads with all the backgrounds, then the links etc, then the media, and finally the scores. Sometimes it's a very nervous couple of seconds.
rocknrollnobody
rocknrollnobody

Back to top Go down

Post by rugby-leafhockeyrocker Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:00 am

BuffonIdol wrote:Should I be concerned that when I wake up to find my team has lost 6-4 I am actually very happy with the result?? Razz

considering it was a against Carolina its not so bad, although the fact we had a 5-on-3 powerplay for over a minute and did not score is worrying, but made up for it with the shorthanded goal.

but we are putting ourselves in a good position for the draft, no ...........
rugby-leafhockeyrocker
rugby-leafhockeyrocker

Back to top Go down

Post by DRIZ Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:56 am

rocknrollnobody wrote:
DRIZ wrote:

Shame! Although I know what you mean. I usually stay up and watch the games, but for those out on the West coast, it's a bit much to stay up till 3am, only to see the puck drop and then fall fast asleep. When we play Vancouver, San Jose etc, I tend to go to sleep and read the reports in the morning. The NHL website loads with all the backgrounds, then the links etc, then the media, and finally the scores. Sometimes it's a very nervous couple of seconds.

After last nights result (yes, I had to look twice and thrice 8-3!!!!), I am seriously thinking of quitting everything and heading off to a monastry, That God bloke moves in mysterious ways. One more result like that tonight and you can call me Friar Driz from tomorrow on!!!!
DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Luongo Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Poor Erik Johnson eh Driz? And against the Lames of all teams!
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down