606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winning streak ends at 9

2 posters

Go down

Winning streak ends at 9 Empty Winning streak ends at 9

Post by mc_homer Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:51 pm

Well it seemed like the Beefs were untouchable for a while going on a 13-0-1 tear that included a 9 game winning streak. This was brought to an end last night as the Beefs fell to division rivals Sunderland Avs 3-1 at the Steakhouse. Coach Quenneville had this to say, 'We are obviously disappointed to have lost but our recent form has put us in a very good position at the top of the league and we hope to get back on the winning side against the Buttercups on Friday.'

As mentioned the Beefs finish their 4 game homestand as they welcome another divisional rival, the Buttercups to the Steakhouse. The Beefs have gone 3-0-0 against the Buttercups so hope that play continues to get them back in the win column. Having said that the Buttercups have 2 players tied for 6th in the league with goals, both Lidstrom and Hossa have 10 a piece while Lidstrom also leads the league in assists.

On completion of that game the Beefs will fly out to Broadway to face the Blueshirts and former Beefs Neal and Ribeiro. Both players have been on fire for the Blueshirts and joint lead the team with 18 pts a piece. Neal also leads the Blueshirts with 9 goals, good for 9th in the league. Neal also sits 5th in the league for hits while Ribeiro is tied for 2nd in assists. 'We know we cannot take either team lightly' said Quennville. Tickets for the game with the Buttercups are still available so call now!
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Winning streak ends at 9 Empty Re: Winning streak ends at 9

Post by DRIZ Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:12 pm

'Tickets for the game with the Buttercups ate still available so call now'

Isnt that called voyeurism...or even dogging in some parts. I'll have one please Very Happy
DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:23 pm

lol! oh dear.......in that case I think I may need to increase my ticket prices.......
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down