606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top secret transcript from Brian Burkes interview process for a new Flames GM.

3 posters

Go down

Top secret transcript from Brian Burkes interview process for a new Flames GM. Empty Top secret transcript from Brian Burkes interview process for a new Flames GM.

Post by mc_homer Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:38 pm

As expected, down goes brown gets behind the scenes and provides us all a look into the search for the new Flames GM.

http://www.downgoesbrown.com/2013/12/brian-burke-interviews-candidates-for.html?m=1
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Top secret transcript from Brian Burkes interview process for a new Flames GM. Empty Re: Top secret transcript from Brian Burkes interview process for a new Flames GM.

Post by BuffonIdol Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:00 am

Why have I only just seen this hahaha

(Jay Feaster walks into the room.)

Burke: Well this is awkward.

Feaster: Sorry. I got lost trying to find my way out on Thursday.

Burke: And you couldn't just follow the giant "exit" signs painted in the hallways becauseā€¦

Feaster: I'm not very good at reading the writing on the wall.
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Top secret transcript from Brian Burkes interview process for a new Flames GM. Empty Re: Top secret transcript from Brian Burkes interview process for a new Flames GM.

Post by J-Iggy Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:07 am

This thread seems to have hidden itself away from me.

As much as Feaster didn't really know how the rules work, he did make some good moves, and if Iginla had gone to Boston in the first place he would probably still have his job.

Burke being GM, even if its only temporary scare the crap out of me. I would like us to go completely outside of the box and hire Rob Ford! Just because Burke and Ford press conferences would be amazing!
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:20 pm

J-Iggy wrote:Burke being GM, even if its only temporary scare the crap out of me. I would like us to go completely outside of the box and hire Rob Ford! Just because Burke and Ford press conferences would be amazing!

Now that would be entertaining!
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down