606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome post!

+18
Welshmapleleaf
DRIZ
Mason66
NWGunner
Lord SKAgiraffe
sportsportsport
ronnie pander
Calamity Jane
mc_wolves_1877
Azzy Luongo
colonelbagpuss
Badger
BuffonIdol
Steel Bolt
hockeygurl13
Jonzee
Monty
mc_homer
22 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Welcome post! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome post!

Post by Calamity Jane Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:53 am

Gettin' Iggy with it wrote:
If you put the Flames and Leafs in a two team confrence both teams would still manage to miss the playoffs.

lol!

Hi Nick. Good to see you (even though you're a Habs fan). I remember you from 606v2. I stopped posting there because a new job meant I had to seriously cut down on my online wittering, so I had to decide which site would get the pleasure of my pithy bon mots (hey, that's French. Can i have the Habs coaching job?) Anyway, seeing as I've been burbling nonsense on here for a few years now, the poor buggers on this site drew the short straw. Very Happy
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:33 am

Lucky us eh..... Rolling Eyes
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:37 am

So CJ you used to slip off to 606v2 in the middle of the night and play away without us knowing eh Suspect
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:59 am

BuffonIdol wrote: So CJ you used to slip off to 606v2 in the middle of the night and play away without us knowing eh Suspect

There was quite a bit of activity on the v2 hockey section but for some reason everybody flocked away around October time.

CFCNick

http://www.twitter.com/nickvarney90

Back to top Go down

Post by Calamity Jane Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:00 am

Well that'll teach you for not staying awake in the early hours. I had to go and talk rubbish to some poor Whalers fan in Connecticut and a Habs fan in Vermont. Bet they were glad to see the back of me.
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:06 am

Calamity Jane wrote:
Gettin' Iggy with it wrote:
If you put the Flames and Leafs in a two team confrence both teams would still manage to miss the playoffs.

lol!

Hi Nick. Good to see you (even though you're a Habs fan). I remember you from 606v2. I stopped posting there because a new job meant I had to seriously cut down on my online wittering, so I had to decide which site would get the pleasure of my pithy bon mots (hey, that's French. Can i have the Habs coaching job?) Anyway, seeing as I've been burbling nonsense on here for a few years now, the poor buggers on this site drew the short straw. Very Happy

Nice to see you again also. The v2 board is non-existent now after the hub of activity around playoffs time. I think HHealer is still about, along with some tumbleweed, so I might PM him the link for here. Last time I posted a link to an external forum on v2 I got a slapped wrist! LOL

CFCNick

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:13 am

I have just checked the v2 forum.... we would be one of the most active (in terms of posts) on v2 despite our small number of members!

This place tend to be far busier all year round. This is probably helped by the presence of our own sim league which keeps people coming back. Oh and our mods (ie Homer) pretty much let us do what we want Very Happy (so no slapping of wrists for posting external links- rocker even posts links about his band!)

If the stragglers from v2 want to come over they would be warmly welcomed by the gang I am sure.
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:21 am

BuffonIdol wrote:I have just checked the v2 forum.... we would be one of the most active (in terms of posts) on v2 despite our small number of members!

This place tend to be far busier all year round. This is probably helped by the presence of our own sim league which keeps people coming back. Oh and our mods (ie Homer) pretty much let us do what we want Very Happy (so no slapping of wrists for posting external links- rocker even posts links about his band!)

If the stragglers from v2 want to come over they would be warmly welcomed by the gang I am sure.

You mean straggler. Only guy left is kwinigolfer, another Habs fan, from Vermont. He's also a Yankees fan.

CFCNick

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:31 am

I thought Praireswan (who used to be our old chum seabreeze on 606!), HHealer and WhiteCamry all looked reasonably active at various points so it might be whizzing across a PM to them as well in case they are looking to come in from the wilderness cheers

Last edited by BuffonIdol on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:52 am; edited 2 times in total
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by Calamity Jane Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:40 am

BuffonIdol wrote:I have just checked the v2 forum.... we would be one of the most active (in terms of posts) on v2 despite our small number of members!

And a couple of Yahoo fantasy leagues too.

Oh, and the chat box on here is always open, unlike the one on 606v2.

Last edited by Calamity Jane on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot about the chat box.)
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:43 am

I remember seabreeze! yes bring the straggler(s) Smile We don't have hundreds of members here but we do have a good bunch of users who for the most part get along nicely Wink
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:51 am

Prairieswan and HHealer haven't posted anywhere on v2 since July and December.

CFCNick

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:54 am

That's a shame. By all means get golfer across. If he supports and NFL team in the AFC East that aren't the Dolphins then I have found my complete opposite

Leafs>Habs
Jays>Yankees
Dolphins>any AFC East
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by Calamity Jane Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:10 am

I liked Kwinigolfer. Used to chat with him a lot. We could get plenty of good banter going seeing as he's a Habs and Yankees fan and I'm a Bruins and Red Sox fan.
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonzee Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:15 am

mc_homer wrote:I remember seabreeze! yes bring the straggler(s) Smile We don't have hundreds of members here but we do have a good bunch of users who for the most part get along nicely Wink

FU Beef
Jonzee
Jonzee

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:04 am

You love me really
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonzee Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 am

nonono I am using you for your nandos chicken.
Jonzee
Jonzee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5