606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates strength in depth unparalleled

3 posters

Go down

Pirates strength in depth unparalleled  Empty Pirates strength in depth unparalleled

Post by BuffonIdol Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:30 pm

In 606hl farm game 181 the Portsmouth Pirates fielded two unknown players. At 4.56 of the third period unknown player 1 injured his right knee. The Pirates went on to lose to Matlock 2-1. Coach Murray called up unknown player numero 3 for game 184 against the league leading Baby Beefs. He repaid the faith with two goals on two shots to lead a 3rd period comeback and upset Bedwell 4-2. Coach Murray is said to be thrilled by the contributions made by his unknown players.
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Pirates strength in depth unparalleled  Empty Re: Pirates strength in depth unparalleled

Post by mc_homer Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:05 pm

I saw that after the game.....then thought crap I didn't put Pitlick in! I guess I paid a little for my forgetfulness Embarassed
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Pirates strength in depth unparalleled  Empty Re: Pirates strength in depth unparalleled

Post by J-Iggy Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:10 pm

mc_homer wrote:Pitlick in!

Very Happy *Childish laughs*
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:06 am

mc_homer wrote:I saw that after the game.....then thought crap I didn't put Pitlick in! I guess I paid a little for my forgetfulness Embarassed

I have done new lines now so Huber and Lance are back in.... tough break for the unknowns!
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down