606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giraffes prepared for the worst

2 posters

Go down

Giraffes prepared for the worst Empty Giraffes prepared for the worst

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:34 am

With violence and riots sweeping the nation, the Giraffes are preparing for the worst. A statement follows:

"With the shocking scenes seen in the UK recently, we have to be prepared. While Milton Keynes is a decent town, it does have transport links to Luton, which is a hive of scum and villainy. To this end, the MKGIHC management has mobilised its security division to protect its assets. Concrete Cow Gardens, the Old Womens Post Office and all MKGIHC official merchandise sellers are now under the protection of the MKG Security division. Passes will be handed to officials of 606HL teams, and after security checks tickets will still be available to rival supporters.

Rioters and looters however, will face a trial of Comanche attack helicopters, trained snipers and of course, our Russian friends. We also reserve our right to use our nuclear capacity."
Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Giraffes prepared for the worst Empty Re: Giraffes prepared for the worst

Post by DRIZ Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:00 am

Just checking, this evening, my map of Luton....I cannot fot the life of me find the estates of Eaglestone, Bean Hill, Garroways, Coffee Hall and Netherfield. All these so called 'Luton' estates with an MK postcode, have seen scenes of 'scum and villainy' this evening.

I assume the MKG Security division are busy sitting on their sofa's, seeking the protection of their cats. Pussies lol!

Meanwhile the good people of Luton enjoy a pleasant, stress free evening, knowing they can sleep easily in their beds...

Milton Keynes....scum. scum and more scum!!!
DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down