606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knights of St George looking for fresh blood

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Knights of St George looking for fresh blood Empty Knights of St George looking for fresh blood

Post by Azzy Luongo Thu May 05, 2011 9:01 am

The Knights of St George are looking to make some changes to their roster this season. All players are on the table, along with all of the franchise's draft picks. PM me with offers Very Happy
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Knights of St George looking for fresh blood Empty Re: Knights of St George looking for fresh blood

Post by Azzy Luongo Fri May 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Rumour abound that veteran players Alex Kovalev and Andy Mcdonald are available in exchange for a prospect & 4th/5th round pick...
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Knights of St George looking for fresh blood Empty Re: Knights of St George looking for fresh blood

Post by Azzy Luongo Sun May 08, 2011 9:33 pm

The Knights of St George continue to discuss trade offers; their main priority now is to securetge services of a young, talented LW or RW prospect for the Squires first line. The Knights are willing to trade one of their D prospects plus picks to secure such a player...
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Post by DRIZ Sun May 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Are things beginning to get a bit desperate? Lots of chat, not much action Very Happy
DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Luongo Sun May 08, 2011 11:59 pm

Um, I traded with Homer yesterday and made half a dozen UFA signings Razz
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Luongo Thu May 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Following their record-breaking start to the season, the Knights of St George have today declared their entire roster unavailable for trade.

GM Azzy Luongo remains in the hunt for young prospects, and is willing to part with farm team top liners such as Jason Williams, Andy McDonald and Petr Prucha to gain such young talent. The Knights' 1st round pick for Season Four is also on the board.
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Thu May 19, 2011 8:00 pm

How you managed 10 goals is beyond me you jammy git Razz
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Luongo Thu May 19, 2011 8:02 pm

Top-class GM-ing, great players, new coach, rubbish opposition...not to mention that £10 I slipped you Razz
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Post by NYR_UK_Marc Thu May 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Azzy Luongo wrote:Top-class GM-ing, great players, new coach, rubbish opposition...not to mention that £10 I slipped you Razz

Or the new team you took ?
NYR_UK_Marc
NYR_UK_Marc

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Luongo Thu May 19, 2011 8:17 pm

NYR_UK_Marc wrote:Or the new team you took ?

Took, and made better. Hence the first ever 10-goal game.

I seem to remember getting 13 or so with my old farm team too Cool
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Post by NYR_UK_Marc Thu May 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Werent they already good though lol ? if i do bad ths year i might leave for a while as well and wait for a good team to come round Wink
NYR_UK_Marc
NYR_UK_Marc

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Luongo Thu May 19, 2011 8:23 pm

I was in thd playoff spots with my Schmucks, and second in the farm standings, when I quit. Remind me how the replacement GM did? Wink
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Thu May 19, 2011 8:25 pm

NYR_UK_Marc wrote:Werent they already good though lol ? if i do bad ths year i might leave for a while as well and wait for a good team to come round Wink

All hail, Azzy. Rolling Eyes
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by NYR_UK_Marc Thu May 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Azzy Luongo wrote:I was in thd playoff spots with my Schmucks, and second in the farm standings, when I quit. Remind me how the replacement GM did? Wink

Indeed but you left them and then took over a better team , im not questioning your ability as a GM just you left a lesser team and took over a better team
NYR_UK_Marc
NYR_UK_Marc

Back to top Go down

Post by DRIZ Thu May 19, 2011 8:28 pm

Indeed: Season 1 losing finalists. Season 2 losing semi-finalists. It must really have been difficult Azzy Very Happy
DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Luongo Thu May 19, 2011 8:34 pm

ronnie pander wrote:All hail, Azzy. Rolling Eyes

Wonderful attitude you have towards me Ronny Rolling Eyes

And I like how Marc is basically saying he has a rubbish team Razz

So what now? More juvenile retorts? Or shall we draw a line under it like mature people would, let this thread get back on topic, and get on with the league. Hmm?
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Thu May 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Azzy Luongo wrote:I was in thd playoff spots with my Schmucks, and second in the farm standings, when I quit. Remind me how the replacement GM did? Wink

Glossing over your crap first season; the other GMs disinterest in the farm; and the fact your threw a hissy fit in the early stages of the 2nd season. Magical.
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by NYR_UK_Marc Thu May 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Hey , i think i have one of the best teams in the league lol best top six , good D and a good netminder
NYR_UK_Marc
NYR_UK_Marc

Back to top Go down

Post by NYR_UK_Marc Thu May 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Amen to that Ronnie
NYR_UK_Marc
NYR_UK_Marc

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Thu May 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Azzy Luongo wrote:
ronnie pander wrote:All hail, Azzy. Rolling Eyes

Wonderful attitude you have towards me Ronny Rolling Eyes

Reap what you sow.

Besides, it's hockey - a game for tough hard-nosed banter....
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Luongo Thu May 19, 2011 8:41 pm

DRIZ wrote:Indeed: Season 1 losing finalists. Season 2 losing semi-finalists. It must really have been difficult Azzy Very Happy

I'd have been happy taking back the Marauders - but as they had a GM, it was between KoC and the Rex. Not much of a choice really.

And if Joga comes back, he can have his team back.

Hell, I'll swap with any of you if it's such a problem - anyone want this supposed best team of all time?
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Post by NYR_UK_Marc Thu May 19, 2011 8:45 pm

Nope ill have the team i have built up myself over 2 season but thanks for the offer
NYR_UK_Marc
NYR_UK_Marc

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Luongo Thu May 19, 2011 8:45 pm

ronnie pander wrote:

Glossing over your crap first season; the other GMs disinterest in the farm; and the fact your threw a hissy fit in the early stages of the 2nd season. Magical.

How was your first season Ronny? Rolling Eyes

I could go on all day - all you're doing is embarrassing yourself by carrying on like the 4 year olds my wife teaches

There were roughly 25 games left in Season 2 when I quit - hardly 'early' in the season Rolling Eyes Wink
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Thu May 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Azzy Luongo wrote:
I could go on all day - all you're doing is embarrassing yourself by carrying on like the 4 year olds my wife teaches

Oh the irony...
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Luongo Thu May 19, 2011 8:58 pm

ronnie pander wrote:
Azzy Luongo wrote:

Oh the irony...

What irony? This thread is about my trade talk - or was, until you felt the need to gripe about some issue only you seem to have Rolling Eyes

I even said 'let's draw a line under it', yet you persist - methinks only one of us is looking foolish here...
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next