606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wise Russian goaltender named Bryzgalov

+3
mc_homer
Jonzee
sportsportsport
7 posters

Go down

The wise Russian goaltender named Bryzgalov Empty The wise Russian goaltender named Bryzgalov

Post by sportsportsport Thu May 16, 2013 1:14 am

Ah Bryz, is there nothing you won't say.

click me
sportsportsport
sportsportsport

Back to top Go down

The wise Russian goaltender named Bryzgalov Empty Re: The wise Russian goaltender named Bryzgalov

Post by Jonzee Thu May 16, 2013 5:06 am

I wish he would fuck off to the KHL so we don't have to waste a compliance buyout on him.
Jonzee
Jonzee

Back to top Go down

The wise Russian goaltender named Bryzgalov Empty Re: The wise Russian goaltender named Bryzgalov

Post by mc_homer Thu May 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Amaze
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Thu May 16, 2013 10:25 pm

Jonzee wrote:I wish he would fuck off to the KHL so we don't have to waste a compliance buyout on him.

But who would step in as the new "bat shit crazy" person?

CFCNick

http://www.twitter.com/nickvarney90

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollnobody Thu May 16, 2013 11:16 pm

MockingJay33 wrote:
Jonzee wrote:I wish he would fuck off to the KHL so we don't have to waste a compliance buyout on him.

I can see the headline now:

"Ray Emery declares 'voices of Aliens' tell him to punch Steve Ott"
rocknrollnobody
rocknrollnobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Calamity Jane Thu May 16, 2013 11:40 pm

rocknrollnobody wrote:
MockingJay33 wrote:

I can see the headline now:

"Ray Emery declares 'voices of Aliens' tell him to punch Steve Ott"

I really, really want this to happen.

Failing that, please could Toews volunteer to be the next 'crazy bat shit person' just to freak everyone out.
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Sun May 19, 2013 8:21 pm

MockingJay33 wrote:

Why do you think he's 'bat shit crazy'? He doesn't like Philly or New York - that's not a surprise, a lot of Philly and NYC is a slum. Not Luton scale slum, but still. If he were to slate Sao Paulo everyone would get on board because Sao Paulo has a massive slum area.

He doesn't like spongers taking his taxes - no surprise, I'm not over keen giving it to the Doris in Bletchley getting knocked up by five different fellas and expecting me to pay for her kids to watch Nickelodeon.

And he wants to talk to Stalin. Bless. I wouldn't mind a chin wag with Stalin. Or Genghis Khan. Granted they are 'psychopaths' with dubious facial hair who slaughtered millions, but at least (unlike the leaders of today) you could have a pint with them and go to the discotheque.

Also, this was translated by Google translate. Which is to say it hs been translasted by a 3 day old monkey who can't speak Russian. So he probably doesn't like cheesesteak. But actually likes bacon (obviously, who doesn't?).
Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sun May 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Lord SKAgiraffe wrote:
MockingJay33 wrote:

Why do you think he's 'bat shit crazy'? He doesn't like Philly or New York - that's not a surprise, a lot of Philly and NYC is a slum. Not Luton scale slum, but still. If he were to slate Sao Paulo everyone would get on board because Sao Paulo has a massive slum area.

He doesn't like spongers taking his taxes - no surprise, I'm not over keen giving it to the Doris in Bletchley getting knocked up by five different fellas and expecting me to pay for her kids to watch Nickelodeon.

And he wants to talk to Stalin. Bless. I wouldn't mind a chin wag with Stalin. Or Genghis Khan. Granted they are 'psychopaths' with dubious facial hair who slaughtered millions, but at least (unlike the leaders of today) you could have a pint with them and go to the discotheque.

Also, this was translated by Google translate. Which is to say it hs been translasted by a 3 day old monkey who can't speak Russian. So he probably doesn't like cheesesteak. But actually likes bacon (obviously, who doesn't?).

I don't think he's totally mad but he does spout some crazy stuff at times.

CFCNick

http://www.twitter.com/nickvarney90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down