606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michel Therrien named Canadiens head coach

3 posters

Go down

Michel Therrien named Canadiens head coach  Empty Michel Therrien named Canadiens head coach

Post by CFCNick Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:30 am

Now as I said in the other thread, not a big amount of knowledge on my part but reading comments on the Montreal Gazette it seems Michel is an extremely unpopular choice. But as one commenter pointed out, I'll reserve my criticism until April 2013.

After a quick google I see he was garbage a decade ago but surely this guy being a native of Montreal can succeed the second time, a sort of reverse Dalglish if you like.

If he gets rid of the deadwood, Gomez, Kaberle, etc. I think he could do a good remodelling job with the youth we have. I'll be happy if we're top 8 around Christmas time and then maybe push on in the second half of the season.

CFCNick

http://www.twitter.com/nickvarney90

Back to top Go down

Michel Therrien named Canadiens head coach  Empty Re: Michel Therrien named Canadiens head coach

Post by mc_homer Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:03 am

MockingJay33 wrote:If he gets rid of the deadwood, Gomez, Kaberle, etc. I think he could do a good remodelling job with the youth we have. I'll be happy if we're top 8 around Christmas time and then maybe push on in the second half of the season.

It isn't his call to get rid of those guys it is the GM's but I agree something needs to be done! He isn't a bad choice and at least he speaks French eh Razz
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Michel Therrien named Canadiens head coach  Empty Re: Michel Therrien named Canadiens head coach

Post by BuffonIdol Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:33 am

Habs press hate appointment. Yawn Sleep

Poor fella is done before he even begins Rolling Eyes
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down