606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Play Off Predictions

Go down

Play Off Predictions Empty Play Off Predictions

Post by DRIZ Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:40 pm

Here are my thoughts on the upcoming first round of the play-offs. Please feel free to add your own..or slaughter me for my thoughts Very Happy

Western Conference

Vancouver (1) Los Angeles (Cool

Whilst I don't think the Canucks will go on to make the final, I do believe they have too much for the Kings to handle...Prediction 4-2 to the Canucks

St Louis (2) San Jose(7)

Yes, I should be happy we avoided our nemesis divisional rivals. But, this is the next worse draw. I can't see the Blues taking this series....Predition 4-3 to the Sharks

Phoenix (3) Chicago (6)

The Blackhawks will be rubbing their hands together,as this draw. They have had a relatively poor sesaon by their standards, only finishing 4th in the division, but this is a gimme. No upset here....Prediction 4-1 to the Hawks

Nashville (4) Detroit (5)

Without doubt, the best tie of the Western play-offs. This could be an absolute classic. The only problem I can see is, the winners could be shot for the next round...Its going to be tight....Prediction...Preds to win 4-3

Eastern Conference

New York (1) Ottawa (Cool

Ottawa, very much the suprise package of the Eastern Conference. They have exceeded expectation by getting this far, and this is where it ends. Glorious defeat for the Sens... Prediction is a Rangers sweep

Boston (2) Washington (7)

One of two cracking match up's in the Eastern. Boston looking for back to back cups and at times struggling with that burden...Washington having snuck in, due mainly to the inabilities of the the teams below them, as apposed to their own ability. Again, it could be a classic...Prediction is the Caps to sneak it in game 7.

Florida (3) New Jersy (6)

A match up that both Lighning and Leaf fans should be looking at with total despair. This has to be the weakest game out of all eight.... Prediction is the Devils to win 4-2...only because one of these has to win!

Pittsburgh(4) Philadelphia (5)

The second cracking match up in this Conference. Oh, how these wish they were playing either of the teams above. This could quite easily be the tie of the play-offs..Prediction is that despite the French name, Giroux won't be waving the white flag of surrender in the direction of Sid or Malkin. Flyers to win in game 7.

Thats my thoughts, now time for me to sit back and watch 7 of them be completely wrong Very Happy
DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down