606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 7 draft - mid-season reports

3 posters

Go down

Season 7 draft - mid-season reports Empty Season 7 draft - mid-season reports

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:16 pm

The midseason reports were being delivered by ant colony this year, and have seem to have been delayed around Rentokil County in Texas. The reports have finally landed and the midseason report from the 606HL Central Unified National Training and Scounting team have this to say:

1. The first three selections could jump straight into a 606HL role
2. There is a potential superstar / franchise player in this draft
3. Canadians should be the bulk of the first round choice
4. The draft, while containing some fantastic players, is not particularly deep
Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Season 7 draft - mid-season reports Empty Re: Season 7 draft - mid-season reports

Post by BuffonIdol Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:48 pm

Do we know when re-rates will be done? This is likely to influence pre-draft trading....
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Season 7 draft - mid-season reports Empty Re: Season 7 draft - mid-season reports

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:53 pm

BuffonIdol wrote:Do we know when re-rates will be done? This is likely to influence pre-draft trading....

I think Beef will have the re-rates sorted by this weekend, and I will supply the draft ratings to him over the weekend. This will probably the draft ratings will be in dropbox by Monday / Tuesday.
Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Yep as Leafy said I intend to have them done over the weekend. Hopefully I will get a chance to get them done or close to done tonight then can put them in Saturday at the latest. I will give you all a little time to go over the re-rates/draft rankings before we jump in.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down