606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade Deadline Season 5

5 posters

Go down

Trade Deadline Season 5 Empty Trade Deadline Season 5

Post by J-Iggy Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Is tonight the trade deadline? Whats happening? Where am i? Who said that???
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Trade Deadline Season 5 Empty Re: Trade Deadline Season 5

Post by mc_homer Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Not tonight but tomorrow night. Tonights sims will run until day 207 so you will have tomorrow to get trades done. The deadline will be 11pm tomorrow as I will be running the sims about 11.30 and will need time to put the trades through.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:28 am

Not going to lie, I intend to go to a beer festival tomorrow night (probably tonight as well) so will not be around to ratify anything for the deadline. I have some time (sort of) in the afternoon so can I suggest if you want to make sure trades are ratified for sure you get them done by then, especially if you are a trade committee member (since you can't ratify your own). Remember though that trades only have to be posted (and accepted by the other side) by the 11pm deadline. We can ratify them afterwards but you might have to wait a bit (so don't assume that you can set new lines straight away if you have games tomorrow night).
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsportsport Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:50 am

Beer festival and trade deadline could result in some great trades from the victory!
sportsportsport
sportsportsport

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:30 am

BuffonIdol wrote:Not going to lie, I intend to go to a beer festival tomorrow night (probably tonight as well) so will not be around to ratify anything for the deadline. I have some time (sort of) in the afternoon so can I suggest if you want to make sure trades are ratified for sure you get them done by then, especially if you are a trade committee member (since you can't ratify your own). Remember though that trades only have to be posted (and accepted by the other side) by the 11pm deadline. We can ratify them afterwards but you might have to wait a bit (so don't assume that you can set new lines straight away if you have games tomorrow night).

Only thing I will say on this.... I can't sim until the trades have gone through as it will not allow me to make trades after I sim past that day. If there are any contentious trades that really need looking at I will most likely just postpone the sims until Monday to give us more time to work them out. If the trades are fairly straight forward then I will continue as planned.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:12 am

sportsportsport wrote:Beer festival and trade deadline could result in some great trades from the victory!

I also intend to be at a beer festival tomorrow (presumably not the same one), and after the Giraffes/Victory trade history, all I can say is 'Oh no!'

Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:25 pm

Lord SKAgiraffe wrote:
sportsportsport wrote:Beer festival and trade deadline could result in some great trades from the victory!

I also intend to be at a beer festival tomorrow (presumably not the same one), and after the Giraffes/Victory trade history, all I can say is 'Oh no!'

CAMRA Concrete Pint beer festival?

I will be sure to have my phone on at all times to receive trade offers!
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:40 pm

Indeed the Concrete Pint. Don't tell me that's the one you are going to as well?
Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:51 pm

No nothing as decadent. I'm going to the Stoke beer festival at Fenton.
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down