606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for names please!

+9
Gwilla
Jonzee
Paddywan
sportsportsport
DRIZ
Azzy Luongo
J-Iggy
Lord SKAgiraffe
mc_homer
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Ideas for names please! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ideas for names please!

Post by DRIZ Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:07 am

leafygiraffe wrote:Leif E.G. Raffe would be a D-man, having 99 of that checking. (0 morale, 0 fighting...)

On a side note, knowing Mr Driz as I do, I'm assuming Dr. Izhealive will have 2 for Durability? Ankles knackered, dodgy knees, iffy back, he may as well be called Dr. Izhealive IR...

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I going to have to be a stay at home D-man. 99 for checking - I gonna stand on the blue line, checking on rushing forwards..sorry Mr Ovi, you don't have the correct accreditation...you ain't coming passed!!!! Don't worry about fighting, I know too many holds, to have to throw my fists.

I'd have to score high on experience, leadership and Discipline. Morale should be high.

Forget passing and scoring....Oh and skating, forget that as well...Ive never been able to skate...no balance!!!

Leafy - you are being very kind...a whole 2 for Durability....I would have said about minus 80 Very Happy .

I'll turn out for one season, then retire...so no point making me a young whipper snapper. I'll become a coach affraid

DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwilla Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:24 am

How goes the draft creation? I am eager to peruse the list and see all the great picks I won't able to choose from
Gwilla
Gwilla

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:43 pm

There has been a bit of a delay due to recent events but we have a new team going over them. It might have to be when I am back from holiday but there are a couple of days Mandy has to work so I can get them posted then if they are finished Smile
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwilla Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:36 am

Coolbeans, enjoy your holiday Cool
Gwilla
Gwilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3