606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL.com adverts and History Will Be Made

3 posters

Go down

NHL.com adverts and History Will Be Made Empty NHL.com adverts and History Will Be Made

Post by BuffonIdol Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Do these new adverts on the home page annoy anyone else? I want to watch highlights so why would I want to listen to an advert about toilet cleaner!?! Every time I load the home page I have to hit that mute button. Silent adverting please NHL so that I can ignore it.

Also have people seen the new history will be made videos? Bit pants this year if you ask me- not a touch on last years classics. Here are some to bore you if you haven’t seen them already.
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

NHL.com adverts and History Will Be Made Empty Re: NHL.com adverts and History Will Be Made

Post by BuffonIdol Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:06 pm

I realised this was very negative post so I thought I would throw in something that I have enjoyed about the NHL in the past 24 hours- Dave Bolland, there we are the natural order is balanced once more Smile
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

NHL.com adverts and History Will Be Made Empty Re: NHL.com adverts and History Will Be Made

Post by Calamity Jane Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:00 am

Very difficult to top last year's ads. They should just re-run them and not bother making any new ones.

They've made a couple of new 'Boston Hockey Rules' ads which are really funny even if you're not a B's fan. Though my favourite is still the 'don't date within the division'

(No link because I'm at work and on the stupid BlackBerry)
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:05 am

I know what you mean Buff. I went on to NHL.com just to check last nights scores and out comes someone blaring out about toilet cleaner. Everyone else in the office looked at me like wtf?
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down