606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This made me think of the first NHL game I played on Mega Drive!

3 posters

Go down

This made me think of the first NHL game I played on Mega Drive! Empty This made me think of the first NHL game I played on Mega Drive!

Post by mc_homer Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:32 pm

Did anyone play Mario Lemieux on the Sega Mega Drive? It was the first hockey game I ever played and one of the things I loved about it was the brawls. At random points everyone would pair off and you would have lots of people fighting one on one it was awesome.

Well the point of this is that in last nights game between the Devils and Rangers I was taken back to my childhood.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=35&id=166067

Awesomeness Smile
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

This made me think of the first NHL game I played on Mega Drive! Empty Re: This made me think of the first NHL game I played on Mega Drive!

Post by rugby-leafhockeyrocker Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:26 pm

'we have a lot of cameras....... and we are going to need them' lol!
rugby-leafhockeyrocker
rugby-leafhockeyrocker

Back to top Go down

This made me think of the first NHL game I played on Mega Drive! Empty Re: This made me think of the first NHL game I played on Mega Drive!

Post by Calamity Jane Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:11 am

Yeah at least Dallas and the Bruins take turns at fighting rather than all going at the same time.
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down