606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yahoo fantasy league lockout edition!

+7
ronnie pander
Calamity Jane
BuffonIdol
NYR_UK_Marc
J-Iggy
DRIZ
mc_homer
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yahoo fantasy league lockout edition! - Page 2 Empty Re: Yahoo fantasy league lockout edition!

Post by J-Iggy Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Whatever, im already in discussions to join a Russian fantasy league if you lock us out!
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Yahoo fantasy league lockout edition! - Page 2 Empty Re: Yahoo fantasy league lockout edition!

Post by DRIZ Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:22 pm

J-Iggy wrote:Whatever, im already in discussions to join a Russian fantasy league if you lock us out!

I won't go to that length. I'll contact 'The Sun' and leak a story about a sordid threesome.. Homer Bettman, Buffon Fehr and David Beckham...

I'm awaiting a Twitter denial Very Happy
DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Iggy Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:40 pm

"Beef caught in Buff by Becks"
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by DRIZ Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:48 pm

J-Iggy wrote:"Beef caught in Buff by Becks"

At Harry 'pool' party!!!!
DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsportsport Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:53 pm

It is all fine. Buff and I have arranged for a meeting this time next week to organise when our first meaningful meeting will be. That meeting will then be used to determine exactly what krispy kremes will be available for the following meeting and if we get round to it to discuss the possibility of another meeting to sort out when we might get round to talking about starting up the league. But probably not until we have at least fulfilled our Nandos quota for the year.

This could go on forever. There hasn't even been any mention of KFC gravy!
sportsportsport
sportsportsport

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:55 pm

I didn't want to let it get to this but Pete is right....if there is no gravy offered up by the 15th September then we will be having a lockout.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Iggy Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:57 pm

DRIZ wrote:
J-Iggy wrote:"Beef caught in Buff by Becks"

At Harry 'pool' party!!!!

lol!

J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by NYR_UK_Marc Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:27 pm

KFC Gravy is dump water
NYR_UK_Marc
NYR_UK_Marc

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:33 pm

NYR_UK_Marc wrote:KFC Gravy is dump water

Get out Evil or Very Mad
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:20 am

The gravy is coming my way. It is bad enough the players only get 45% of the gravy. We demand more of the gravy revenue. The owners have gravy trains for heaven's sake. Actually yes that is a good idea, we want it to rain gravy from the heavens. This is our #1 demand. We can pick this up the week after next, or whenever, I've got to cancel next weeks meeting as Mr Peri is giving me a tour of his free range chicken pen.
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:59 am

You have got to be kidding. The players get stupid long gravy boats as it is, some which last up to 10 years! These need to be scaled back otherwise we will run out of gravy for the owners and the weaker teams will end up having to dip their chicken in water....WATER.

The players must take a cut in gravy payouts and we need to have a limit on the size of gravy boats going forward.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:50 am

Just to keep the forum updated Bettman Beef and I have not had our first meeting yet. As you can all clearly see this is because the commish has sodded off. Clearly he doesn't care about you all but don't worry your gravy, er I mean player union is here for you all.
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Iggy Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:57 am

Well when you do eventually meet, don't waste time discussing the small things like napkins and ketchup.

Thanks
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:03 am

Oh man I had forgot about napkins. Will send Beef a memo. This could put things back a week or two.
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:51 pm

No napkins are off the agenda! Don't make me come after your share of the popcorn chicken.....
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:13 pm

The popcorn chicken re-disbursement model is not up for debate
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsportsport Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:00 am

Has the use of the nandos loyalty card been discussed yet?
sportsportsport
sportsportsport

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:11 am

In the interests of fairness, I hope this lockout goes on, as all my players have received lucrative contracts for Taco Bell
Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:23 am

ANNOUNCEMENT: LEAGUE REFUSES TO PAY FOR PLAYERS NANDO ALLOWANCE. WE CAN NOT GO ON LIKE THIS.
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:28 am

LIES! The league only required that all free chickens earned on the loyalty cards be distributed evenly among the owners.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsportsport Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:57 am

Im sure i saw somewhere in the owners contracts a clause to hand all free chickens to the commish...
sportsportsport
sportsportsport

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:32 pm

sportsportsport wrote:Im sure i saw somewhere in the owners contracts a clause to hand all free chickens to the commish...

See back door chicken-nabbing by the league! WE DEMAND OUR CHICKEN BACK
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:22 pm

It is a perfectly reasonable demand. Without all the chicken the league would collapse!
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:09 am

UPDATE: COMMISH BEEF ADMITS HE HAS ONLY ONE CHICKEN! UNION ASKS HOW THIS WILL FEED ALL PLAYERS?
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:35 am

BuffonIdol wrote:UPDATE: COMMISH BEEF ADMITS HE HAS ONLY ONE CHICKEN! UNION ASKS HOW THIS WILL FEED ALL PLAYERS?

Stop your scaremongering. One chicken was just my personal emergency chicken that I carry with me at all times.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next