606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck to all for the new season

+8
BuffonIdol
Lord SKAgiraffe
rocknrollnobody
mc_homer
DRIZ
YourDallasStars
Calamity Jane
Azzy Luongo
12 posters

Go down

Good luck to all for the new season Empty Good luck to all for the new season

Post by Azzy Luongo Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:20 am

So the new NHL season is just two days away - may I wish all you non-Bruins all the very best of luck in the coming months.

CJ: no offence, but you have the Cup now - let someone else have a go Sad

Should be yet another action-packed, dramatic, headshot-filled season. I'm looking forward to seeing Henrik Sedin pass Markus Naslund as the Canucks' all-time points leader cheers
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Good luck to all for the new season Empty Re: Good luck to all for the new season

Post by Calamity Jane Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:34 am

CJ: no offence, but you have the Cup now - let someone else have a go

lol! But we want to keep it!

Yep, best of luck to all teams (well maybe not the Habs). Can't wait for Thursday.
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane

Back to top Go down

Good luck to all for the new season Empty Re: Good luck to all for the new season

Post by YourDallasStars Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:24 am

Haha, love all these remarks against certain teams!

I will join in with wishing good luck to every team (apart from Red Wings). I cant wait for it all the kick off on Thursday night!
YourDallasStars
YourDallasStars

Back to top Go down

Post by DRIZ Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:13 pm

No soft, sentimental shite from me......

I hope you all have seasons from hell Razz

cheers cheers cheers LETS GO BLUES cheers cheers cheers
DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Agreed Driz, well except for the Blues part Laughing
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollnobody Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:52 am

I hope you all enjoy the season. I hope you all have good health during the season. I also hope your respoective teams crash and burn in the most spectacular manner...Especially both the San Jose Sharks, and the Colorado Avalanche...
rocknrollnobody
rocknrollnobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:59 am

Cheers, randr! I'm sure myself and Buff and the others will watch our team crash and burn in the most spectacular way! Still, when our players are 96 years old, maybe they will join the Wings and get the cup they deserve....

Good Luck all, especially the Canadian teams. Except Montreal. And Ottawa. And anyone else I feel like not liking for no reason, like Buffalo. And Florida. Heck, everyone lose, except the Leafs.
Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:17 am

The theory of mathematics gives us a better than 50 per cent chance of making the playoffs this season leafy ! But then what does mathematics know about hockey
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshmapleleaf Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:25 am

Yes, good luck to one and all...........down at the ACC!!!

I hope everyone has an enjoyable and successful season supporting your respective teams, just so long as we finally make it to the playoffs!

Oh, and if anyone is to get a concussion this season, please let it be that pussy Sean Avery. I don't care who he ends up playing for, just not us please, we're unpopular enough as it is! Shocked
Welshmapleleaf
Welshmapleleaf

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsportsport Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:59 am

Good luck everyone, hopefully your teams will not put you through too much stress or too many sleepless nights! As long as you lose when you come to the 'burgh I will be happy!

Welshmapleleaf wrote:
Oh, and if anyone is to get a concussion this season, please let it be that pussy Sean Avery. I don't care who he ends up playing for, just not us please, we're unpopular enough as it is! Shocked

BB should have taken Avery to the leafs just to see Phaneuf put his head through a wall, followed by some quip [insert cool james bond style one-liner here]. Best $4million spent in the league!
sportsportsport
sportsportsport

Back to top Go down

Post by rugby-leafhockeyrocker Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:26 am

leafygiraffe wrote: Good Luck all, especially the Canadian teams. Except Montreal. And Ottawa. And anyone else I feel like not liking for no reason, like Buffalo. And Florida. Heck, everyone lose, except the Leafs.

lol! lol! ditto!!

Pre-season optimism... gotta love it
rugby-leafhockeyrocker
rugby-leafhockeyrocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwilla Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:45 pm

rocknrollnobody wrote:I also hope your respoective teams crash and burn in the most spectacular manner...Especially both the San Jose Sharks, and the Colorado Avalanche...

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll meet you again in the playoffs and then enjoy beating you like a proverbial rented mule Razz
Gwilla
Gwilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down