606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news!

2 posters

Go down

Good news! Empty Good news!

Post by mc_homer Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:38 pm

I have ordered and received my registration code for the simulator! The league can now officially begin to be set up. I will work on getting the rating files out to you all by the weekend. Those of you who have not already given me your new team name can you please do so and anyone who hasn't confirmed they would like to continue with this new format could you please let me know. If I do not hear anything by next Monday I will have to re-allocate the teams in order to give any new GM's time to prepare.

As for the draft, I am going to pencil it in to take place on the 21st and 22nd. Most people seem to be able to do those 2 days and chances are we may need both to complete the full draft.

Once the draft has been completed I will then prepare a date to begin the league. I would rather wait until then to make sure that everyone is ready and we don't end up with GM's unable to sort their lineups.

It is not essential to have the software in place before the draft, only before the league begins so those of you having issues getting it installed, do not panic. Any problems please post them here and I will see if I can help.

Last edited by mc_homer on Sat May 08, 2010 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Good news! Empty Re: Good news!

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Jolly good old chap. The Giraffes are set up and ready to go, software installed, and lines set up. Unless some evil so and so takes who I want in the draft. Which won't be nice. Have we decided on a cap limit yet?
Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:04 pm

No actually and thank you for reminding me. I will post about that now.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down