606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT THE ........

Go down

WHAT THE ........ Empty WHAT THE ........

Post by rugby-leafhockeyrocker Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:01 am

are the words being shouted around Scotland Hockey Place as from seemingly no where the Cherrypickers have gone 5-1-0 in their opening 6 games to take an early lead in the division, conference and the league!!!! even more surprising the Mcbuck Cherrylabourers have won all their opening 6 games in the farm leauge.

It is a far cry away since the 11th placed finish in the first season, missing out on the play-offs when it seemed destined this franchise would do. the pre-season did not make great reading for the GM finishing 16th overall.

the GM has been ecstatic with the start of the season 'what can i say the guys have been great! we went on a great early season run winning four, lost a game and showed alot of credit and determination to get back to winning ways, on the road'. some also cite the less hands on approach taken by the GM who received alot of flack and criticism for the way he handled his team. 'i really am of the if ''if it aint broke dont fix it'' school i worked on it over the summer got back to the basics and it is know paying off'.

Eric staal has been leading the way with 9 points in the first games, although the beastly ryan getzlaf is among the top with 7, it is not just these two but it has been a whole team effort to get here. Brent Seabrooks personal trouble with his warcraft addicition has led his 'blind kamikaze' style of hitting that the officals just do not know how to cope with, the fans who where left disgruntled after pre-season are returning with bagpipes and songs in hand, they just pray that it wont be another season like last year ...... well we pay money to be entertained do we not?

rugby-leafhockeyrocker
rugby-leafhockeyrocker

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum