606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As the GM of the Fairytale Buttercups, I don't want to sound unprofessional but...

+2
DRIZ
hockeygurl13
6 posters

Go down

As the GM of the Fairytale Buttercups, I don't want to sound unprofessional but... Empty As the GM of the Fairytale Buttercups, I don't want to sound unprofessional but...

Post by hockeygurl13 Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:13 am

Even though the leagues ratio is 1 girl to 19 men...

I wonder what the odds would of been if that one girl had clinched the first playoff spot... hmmmm...

No need to wonder now...
As the Fairytale Buttercup GM it is my duty to write the following in pink...

Shocked I MADE THE PLAYOFFS BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Shocked
hockeygurl13
hockeygurl13

https://www.youtube.com/hg133

Back to top Go down

As the GM of the Fairytale Buttercups, I don't want to sound unprofessional but... Empty Re: As the GM of the Fairytale Buttercups, I don't want to sound unprofessional but...

Post by DRIZ Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Bumnote GM Driz would like to be the first to go on record and congratulate the Buttercups on their achievement.

It cannot have been easy for Mike Babcock and his boys. They do all the work whilst their GM sits in her office, filing her nails and drooling over pictures of Mats Sundin!!!!
Razz
DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down

As the GM of the Fairytale Buttercups, I don't want to sound unprofessional but... Empty Re: As the GM of the Fairytale Buttercups, I don't want to sound unprofessional but...

Post by mc_homer Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:09 pm

lol! Congratulation Mandy! Now put the pics of Sundin down :p
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:20 pm

Much congrats to the Buttercups on their achievement. Now, where did I put my picture of Mats? confused
Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:30 pm

A girl who lives in Canada I might add! What the hell do we Brits know about hockey, huh? Razz
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Luongo Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:18 am

But unbeknownst to you, homer had threatened to put Sean Avery on our teams if we didn't let you win... Wink
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down