606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contract extensions

4 posters

Go down

Contract extensions Empty Contract extensions

Post by mc_homer Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Firstly let me apologise for the guys who have already submitted offers. I will now begin talking through these and finalising them.

As a lot of trades have happened since I received a couple of offers may I suggest that we effectively start over. Could anyone who would like to make a contract extension offer please email me these offers so that I can go through them with Monty and Mike. (Azzy I have already passed on your offers so no need to re-submit).

I will post details of agreed extensions into a new thread once the first have been agreed. They will not be able to be processed on the sim however until the end of the season so will not show up anywhere in the output files.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Contract extensions Empty Re: Contract extensions

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:59 pm

What of my contract extensions? Do I need to re-submit my offers? And what of the Semin/Hiller situation - whereby the had new contracts in place before the draft (Semin 4.6m this season, 6m next and Hiller 1.3m this season, 4.5 next). Do I need to honour these contracts or can I submit my own (admittedly Semins would have to be similar anyway, but Hiller has not played like a 4.5m a year goaltender!)
Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 pm

Is it not best to wait until after the season and then have a re-sign period?
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by penguinpunk71 Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:57 am

So we can resign some players now....but then will we have a period until free agency aswell?

penguinpunk71

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:55 am

Sorry Leafy and Ronnie didn't see your replies until now.

Leafy, any extensions the player already had before the draft do not apply as it would take me far too long to figure out which extensions were signed when so the only contracts are the ones they have now so it is up to you to re-sign them.

As for your offers, I can still use the offers for Frolov and Grebeshkov if you like? The one for Ryan obviously will not apply as he has been traded now.

Ronnie, I had considered that but some guys wanted to get an idea of what their cap hits may be like going in to next season so that they knew if they needed to move anyone before hand. I am happy for extensions to be submitted before hand as this will help ease the mad rush of trying to deal with all 20 teams at once in the off season!

Once the season is over I will allow a period of time to re-sign any players if you would rather wait until then to see how they perform for example, it really is up to you. I will allow a week once the season is over to organise these.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:03 am

Yep, I'll take the extensions on Frolov and Grebeshkov. I'll get to thinking about the other fellas...... (Hiller - a bag of salted peanuts)
Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:24 am

No worries I will pass those 2 offers on to Monty and Mike and get back to you.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:13 am

Ok, Homer - seems fairly sensible to look ahead. Maybe I should start doing that myself - I have a feeling loads of my guys are out of contract!
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down