606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trade deadline

3 posters

Go down

Trade deadline Empty Trade deadline

Post by mc_homer Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:18 pm

There are 9 sim days before trade deadline so that means that Monday night at 11pm will be the deadline for trades. You have until 11pm to have trades posted and agreed upon on the forum (trades posted at exactly 11pm will be accepted!).

Also draft ratings will be in dropbox at some stage today. I have had the final draft and am just checking over them as I type. Apologies for the delays, there have been a number of things going on which I am sure most of you are aware!
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Trade deadline Empty Re: Trade deadline

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:24 am

Am I missing something? The only draft ratings I have on my dropbox in season 4 (updated 3 times today), but no season five. Not that I'm overly bothered, just seeing how many Russians will be left after Yakupov and Grigorrenko have been snaffled in the first round...
Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:53 am

No it isn't that one. I had the file but Pete mentioned he thinks he sent me the wrong one so before I release it I am just trying to confirm they are ok to send out. They will be in dropbox tomorrow at some point for sure as if I don't hear from Pete I will release the ones I have.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:36 am

You all have about 20 minutes remaining remember the trade must be posted up and confirmed by both sides by 11pm on the dot.
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down