606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks......

+8
ronnie pander
NJDevilMatt
colonelbagpuss
mc_homer
hockeygurl13
penguinpunk71
Jonzee
Monty
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thanks...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks......

Post by ronnie pander Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:34 am

leafygiraffe wrote:
ronnie pander wrote:
NJDevilMatt wrote:too right ronnie Very Happy the midlands is where its at Very Happy
well i say midlands, i of course, exclude from that, nottinghamshire, derbyshire, warwickshire, northamptonshire.... alright, anywhere but leicestershire Very Happy

Well personally I'm a southerner. And when I say south I mean south - not south-east or south-west but south-south. And the closer to the sea the better I like it...

And you ended up in Luxembourg? with not a huge amount of sea in sight? No

Well being on the continent gives me a rather different perspective anyway but yes I have to say I wish I was a little closer to a significant body of water. Frankly I'm currently looking at moving from here and to somewhere a bit closer to home. Which of course means the Duck a l'orange hockey franchise will have to be uprooted and moved as well - much to the Luxembourgers chagrin.
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:43 am

mc_homer wrote:Where abouts Ronnie? I was also originally from south south, Hastings to be exact.

Nah, that's south-east to me, mate! Hampshire and Dorset area...although I did spend a good bit of time growing up a little further north right in the southern tip of Oxfordshire. My folks are still there. If I came back to live in England I'd really want to move back to the Bournemouth/Poole area - a lovely part of the world.
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsportsport Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:31 am

ronnie pander wrote:. If I came back to live in England I'd really want to move back to the Bournemouth/Poole area - a lovely part of the world.

Bournemouth is a lovely part of the world!! Just not today. Grey Dull and meant to be like that for the whole bank holiday weekend! So all the northeners (by northern I mean anyone located north of Southampton) coming down for a sunny break by the sea are going to be majorly disappointed! Still hopefully they might be tempted to head out to the New Forest and check out the new Bearded Badgers team in pre-season training!
sportsportsport
sportsportsport

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:45 am

sportsportsport wrote: Still hopefully they might be tempted to head out to the New Forest and check out the new Bearded Badgers team in pre-season training!

Watch out for the wildlife wondering into your practise area. You know about it when a pony checks you! Very Happy
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsportsport Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:52 am

we did have a slight mishap when a pony ventured onto the ice and scored a cracking backhoofed goal! Sadly it had to be disallowed as there was a distinct kicking motion.
sportsportsport
sportsportsport

Back to top Go down

Post by NJDevilMatt Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:12 am

sportsportsport wrote:we did have a slight mishap when a pony ventured onto the ice and scored a cracking backhoofed goal! Sadly it had to be disallowed as there was a distinct kicking motion.
tsch.... damn ponies Sad always cheating Sad surprised for that reason, the rangers havent tried to sign any up Suspect

NJDevilMatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum