606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goal scoring rate

Go down

What changed would you want to see next season on offence.

Goal scoring rate Vote_lcap20%Goal scoring rate Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Goal scoring rate Vote_lcap80%Goal scoring rate Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 8 ]
Goal scoring rate Vote_lcap0%Goal scoring rate Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Goal scoring rate Empty Goal scoring rate

Post by mc_homer Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:34 pm

There are 2 main sliders related to offence, shooting and goal scoring. Last season both seemed a bit low so for this season I left goal scoring rate as it was but increased the shooting. The thinking was that an increase in shooting with the same scoring rate would result in more goals and that it did, to quite a large effect.

Most of you seem to have echoed the same sentiments that goal scoring is a little high. I will remind you that the issue with goalies being pulled is only there if you left the point at which a goalie is pulled the same with the higher goal scoring. I would recommend changing that to go along with the increase in scoring (assuming it was left the same).

I think I know the outcome of this but will gather the votes either way! What would you prefer to see next season.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Goal scoring rate Empty Re: Goal scoring rate

Post by mc_homer Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:03 am

The winner was to have goals reduced but try and keep shooting about the same level. The sliders are out of 100, it was set at 40 for goals so I have reduced this to 35 so lets see how it goes! (If I remember right it was at 30 in season 1).
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down