606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most amount of goals by one player in a game

4 posters

Go down

Most amount of goals by one player in a game Empty Most amount of goals by one player in a game

Post by BL41R GRYLLS Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:08 am

Anyone know the most amount of goals scored by a player in a single game?

Just checked last nights games and I saw that Milan Michalek scored 6 in mine Smile Very Happy

BL41R GRYLLS

Back to top Go down

Most amount of goals by one player in a game Empty Re: Most amount of goals by one player in a game

Post by BuffonIdol Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:20 am

Matt Moulson scored six in a game for me earlier this season
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Most amount of goals by one player in a game Empty Re: Most amount of goals by one player in a game

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:28 am

BL41R GRYLLS wrote:Anyone know the most amount of goals scored by a player in a single game?

Just checked last nights games and I saw that Milan Michalek scored 6 in mine Smile Very Happy

According to the League Records, Jeff Carter's record of 5 was beaten last night by Milan Michalek

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Output/Season%206/Regular%20season/606HL0-LeagueRecords.html?w=AAAuf0Fjqdf7w21REaikU6EoPfuoK_nQ5OZkIW3qYYz-LQ

3rd stat down on player records
Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by BL41R GRYLLS Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:37 am

Wow didn't even realise there was a league records page Smile

BL41R GRYLLS

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:42 am

Ah I see the league records page only includes pro teams. Moulson scored 6 goals for the Pirates in the farm.
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Iggy Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:33 am

Lucic scored the other goal too, so you also have the record of most goals by Milan's in a game Very Happy
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down