606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damnit just when I thought Lubo was gone.....

5 posters

Go down

Damnit just when I thought Lubo was gone..... Empty Damnit just when I thought Lubo was gone.....

Post by mc_homer Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:23 pm

mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Damnit just when I thought Lubo was gone..... Empty Re: Damnit just when I thought Lubo was gone.....

Post by rocknrollnobody Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Nobody wants to play for the Islanders...
rocknrollnobody
rocknrollnobody

Back to top Go down

Damnit just when I thought Lubo was gone..... Empty Re: Damnit just when I thought Lubo was gone.....

Post by ronnie pander Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:34 pm

He's not going to come back to the Ducks though? Don't see how the league can turnaround now and say the trade was void. We've signed Souray now instead!
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:36 pm

No idea what they are gonna do yet but if he had a no trade clause then it could happen. What I don't understand is how it took this long?
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:38 pm

mc_homer wrote:No idea what they are gonna do yet but if he had a no trade clause then it could happen. What I don't understand is how it took this long?

Absolutely. Total clusterfuck all round if the trade falls through.
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by NYR_UK_Marc Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:27 pm

I told you Matt he was on holiday and wasn't bothered who he got traded to , on his return he was like o crap not the fish sticks Sad
NYR_UK_Marc
NYR_UK_Marc

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:48 pm

If the trade is deemed not good then no way will he come back and play again for the Ducks. He'll just get flipped somewhere else instead.
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:35 am

Anywhere but the Pacific please Smile
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:46 am

mc_homer wrote:Anywhere but the Pacific please Smile

Why not?

Oh right...

Wink
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:47 am

Crying or Very sad not only that I read that he has 18 goals and 27 assists to go along with a +29 rating in 57 games against us, those are good numbers for any player never mind a defender.......the sooner he and Doan bugger off the better!
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:00 am

Yeah, that's impressive. But after a brilliant first full season he wasn't really much cop last year although he may have been playing through injury for most part. I should point out that this hattrick was the only one by a defenceman in the Ducks' history... Laughing
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:06 am

Glad we could help Mad
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:45 am

ronnie pander wrote:He'll just get flipped somewhere else instead.

How? He has a NTC. That was the original point!

Looks like Lubo gets to choose his new employer and screw the Ducks who get little to no say in where he goes or what they get for him and will have to return the 2nd round pick to the Isles.
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:47 am

BuffonIdol wrote:
ronnie pander wrote:He'll just get flipped somewhere else instead.

How? He has a NTC. That was the original point!

Looks like Lubo gets to choose his new employer and screw the Ducks who get little to no say in where he goes or what they get for him and will have to return the 2nd round pick to the Isles.

You just answered your own question there Buff Razz I think Ronnies point is that he wont play another game for the Ducks.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:54 am

This bloody heat Embarassed
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down