606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder if Kyle Wellwood has discovered this website yet

3 posters

Go down

I wonder if Kyle Wellwood has discovered this website yet Empty I wonder if Kyle Wellwood has discovered this website yet

Post by Calamity Jane Wed May 09, 2012 12:23 am

An old favourite of mine which I haven't looked at in a while. Quite fancy having a go at the Emperor Penguin.

http://www.pimpthatsnack.com/index.php
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane

Back to top Go down

I wonder if Kyle Wellwood has discovered this website yet Empty Re: I wonder if Kyle Wellwood has discovered this website yet

Post by mc_homer Wed May 09, 2012 12:33 am

Holy crap!
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I wonder if Kyle Wellwood has discovered this website yet Empty Re: I wonder if Kyle Wellwood has discovered this website yet

Post by rocknrollnobody Wed May 09, 2012 1:53 am

I made one of those and took it to a party. I made an 18" snowdrop, masses of white chocolate, hundreds and thousands, it was epic. I sent the pictures in and got a Pimp That Snack T-Shirt.
rocknrollnobody
rocknrollnobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Calamity Jane Wed May 09, 2012 2:27 am

rocknrollnobody wrote:I made one of those and took it to a party. I made an 18" snowdrop, masses of white chocolate, hundreds and thousands, it was epic. I sent the pictures in and got a Pimp That Snack T-Shirt.

I wonder why I'm not even a tiny bit surprised at this revelation.

I'm torn between the giant peanut butter Kit Kat and the kettle-sized Creme Egg as to which I fancy the most.
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down