606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most important thing you will do today.... and tomorrow!!

+4
mc_homer
J-Iggy
Azzy Luongo
BuffonIdol
8 posters

Go down

Most important thing you will do today.... and tomorrow!! Empty Most important thing you will do today.... and tomorrow!!

Post by BuffonIdol Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:58 am

Help keep the Kitkat chunky peanut butter here foreeeeeeeeeeeever.....

https://www.facebook.com/kitkatuk?sk=app_114373948680546

A vote for any of the other three flavours will result in me bombarding you with offers for golf pants and Bulgarian over 50s dating* Smile

*or in Driz's case the opposite
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Most important thing you will do today.... and tomorrow!! Empty Re: Most important thing you will do today.... and tomorrow!!

Post by Azzy Luongo Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:17 am

Peanuts can kill me.

Wait, why are there so many extra votes all of a sudden? Shocked
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Most important thing you will do today.... and tomorrow!! Empty Re: Most important thing you will do today.... and tomorrow!!

Post by J-Iggy Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:41 am

The Orange Kit-Kat is far superior!
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:19 am

Caramel kit-kat or white choc kit-kat....none of this peanut butter crap... Razz
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Evil or Very Mad
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Twisted Evil
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollnobody Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:16 am

I must say the white chocolate is my particular favourite.
rocknrollnobody
rocknrollnobody

Back to top Go down

Post by DRIZ Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:16 am

rocknrollnobody wrote:I must say the white chocolate is my particular favourite.

I can't agree more.

I have found that since my 2nd lad has been eating white chocolate, we are constantly fighting over the milky bars. I hasten to add, despite my ample waistline, It is not a fight I am winning Embarassed
DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Calamity Jane Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:28 am

I'm back in the UK for a few days next month. The sniffer dog at the airport will have a field day with my suitcase on the way back to Boston. It will be crammed with chocolate.
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:46 am

White chocolate is WRONG. Milk is bad enough, but white chocolate is just hideous. I what rather cheese-grate my delicates and sprinkle in a touch of burnt human remains than eat white chocolate. Lion bars - now thats the way forward. Thats right, Giraffes eat Lions, its not just one way traffic....
Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:43 pm

I have lost all respect for this board....
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollnobody Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:01 pm

BuffonIdol wrote:I have lost all respect for this board....

I've lost all respect for YOU! Peanut Butter indeed...
rocknrollnobody
rocknrollnobody

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:04 pm

Peanut butter has a high level of monounsaturated fats and resveratrol.[5] Peanut butter (and peanuts) provide protein, vitamins B3 and E, magnesium, folate, dietary fiber, arginine,[6] and high levels of the antioxidant p-coumaric acid.

I'm just trying to help y'all
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by Calamity Jane Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 pm

Peanut butter - food of the gods. Can't get enough of it. Although my current addiction is chocolate-covered pretzels.
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:50 pm

Calamity Jane wrote:Peanut butter - food of the gods. Can't get enough of it. Although my current addiction is chocolate-covered pretzels.

CJ is the only other one with brain cells on this board. Nay, that is wrong..... she is the only other one to use her brain cells (probably because she eats peanut butter) cheers
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord SKAgiraffe Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:06 am

White Choc, Orange and Double choc are available for many brands, Peanut Butter is comparatively rare. Voting for Peanut Butter brings variety to the food place, which is better all around. If you want a Double Choc, theres plenty of choice, ditto for Orange. If you want White Choc, you are a freak and deserve to be put in a small box with cushions. So Peanut Butter is the only obvious choice.

* I would vote Orange, because I'm not American, and nor do I want to be.
Lord SKAgiraffe
Lord SKAgiraffe

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Iggy Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:18 am

The ones i have had so far have been in the form of three Chunky segments attached to eachother. Maybe each segment could be a different flavour. Im vote they make a White Orange Peabut butter KitKat Chunky bounce (Double chocolate is just greedy)
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by DRIZ Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:22 am

Have I ever said, I don't like peanut butter? I do think I have.

Peanut butter is absolutely fine, as long as it is on toast or occasionally crumpets - the latter on being acceptable if proper butter is unavailable.
DRIZ
DRIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by rocknrollnobody Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:20 am

I love peanut butter, but I think the KitKat Chunky one doesn't do it justice.

Peanut butter on crumpets? Now you're talking!
rocknrollnobody
rocknrollnobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down