606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cap Hits for players

3 posters

Go down

Cap Hits for players Empty Cap Hits for players

Post by Azzy Luongo Thu May 06, 2010 8:39 am

Sorry to create a new thread for this...

Are we to include bonuses in the cap hit for players? If so, I have prematurely shot my wad (of cash) Sad

Bogosian was 2.75m on nhlnumbers, but is 3.375m on capgeek. I used the nhlnumbers figure because capgeek was down at the time, and nhlnumbers had already matched Kesler, Luongo, Green and Perry...

A response from the Commish would be great Smile
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Cap Hits for players Empty Re: Cap Hits for players

Post by mc_homer Thu May 06, 2010 9:19 am

Cap hit will be taking all bonuses into account as well. As I said you can move players to the minors if need be and bring up farm players. I have actually done the rest of the draft auto now so you have a big list of players to choose from! I will send out league files as soon as coaches and cap hits have been sorted.
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyAvs14 Thu May 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Matt: Are you sorting out the cap hits for every team??

Is mine currently correct on my Sunderland Avs page?

And can you let me know about the contract lengths please? Ive put on what year the contracts expires but unsure what year were going from, so does expiry 2014 = 5 years?? And do we need to take into account which players are on 2 way contracts using capgeek?

AndyAvs14

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Thu May 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Yes I am checking each teams players against capgeek so that they are correct. I am only checking cap hits however so if you find any of your players on 1 way contracts when they should be 2 way then please let me know (you will see this when the league file is sent out).

Also yes the contracts are taken from 2009/2010 as 1 year and so on so yes if a contract runs until the 2013/2014 season then that would be for 5 years.

I haven't checked your post on the Avs page yet against the simulator but I have checked your team on the simulator against capgeek. Again when you get the league file you can check that they match your post then Smile
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down