606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press Confrence

5 posters

Go down

Press Confrence Empty Press Confrence

Post by J-Iggy Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:36 am

Earlier today the Ducks held a press confrence to address numerous rumours surounding the future of the taem.

It has now been confirmed that former owner, Ronnie Pander has sold the team. Fans had become unhappy with the direction the team was taking, and after missing the play offs and trading away thier first round picks, rumours had begun over wether Ronnie Pander was the long lost love child of Brian Burke.

New owner Gettin' Iggy with it has anounced several changes, including a new team name. The Ducks will now be known as The Flaming Ducks and will be moving to their new state of the art arena "The BBQ Barn".

Fans are excited about the proposed changes, although one fan was a little confused as he thought that the team would actually be getting Iggy as part of the deal.

Star forward Ilya Kolvalchuck was quoted as saying "In Russia, we no pass the puck, just shoot. Also what defened mean?" Pavel Datsyuk looked on in dissapointment.

It is expected to be a busy off season for the new owner, as the fans will be hoping for success in the coming season.
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Press Confrence Empty Re: Press Confrence

Post by ronnie pander Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:53 am

Laughing I think the interim GM i.e. Homer is the man to ask about the lack of first round picks!

From Luxembourg to Ireland to Brighton...this club is the Littlest Hobo of the 606 hockey league...
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by BuffonIdol Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:55 am

Welcome to the division Iggy. Now if you could continue Ronnies good work of finishing last that would be much appeciated Very Happy
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Iggy Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:56 am

It's actualy a better situation then i first thought. Plenty of cap space about to become available and Kotalik will be a FA Very Happy

It's a timely move as the Ducks were due to fly south for the winter anyway.
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Luongo Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:58 am

Welcome to the league Iggy. Please feel free to wipe the floor with the rest of your pitiful conference Razz
Azzy Luongo
Azzy Luongo

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:00 am

BuffonIdol wrote:Welcome to the division Iggy. Now if you could continue Ronnies good work of finishing last that would be much appeciated Very Happy

Hey, I thought that was the Avs/Victory's favourite spot? Don't tell me you've got all ambitious on us? Razz Very Happy
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Iggy Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:03 am

BuffonIdol wrote:Welcome to the division Iggy. Now if you could continue Ronnies good work of finishing last that would be much appeciated Very Happy

Check out season 3's regular season results. We won 5 out of 8 games against your team! Very Happy

Well probavly go and blow it now ive said that tongue Anyone want to give me a 1st rounder? Kotalik is available for a trade?

J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 am

mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Iggy Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:16 am

mc_homer wrote:http://kotes.ytmnd.com/ Smile

Well i suppose i could enter him into Britain's got talent Shocked (For the dancinig, obviously not for his hockey skills)
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by mc_homer Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:21 am

Couldn't hurt to try!
mc_homer
mc_homer
Admin

https://606hl.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by J-Iggy Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:15 am

mc_homer wrote:http://kotes.ytmnd.com/ Smile

I just had another look at this. I didn't have my speakers on last time and didn't know about the song! Very Happy

Its getting adictive though, i have had it on for about 15 minutes now. Might make it my homepage. lol!
J-Iggy
J-Iggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down