MSG Renovations

Go down

MSG Renovations

Post by CFCNick on Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:17 am

Some photos of the MSG renovations have been released. They've got a new multi screen display hanging above centre ice and two "sky" bridges that must obstruct the view of some upper bowl seats. One bridge apparently holds 335 seats and the other just 75 but has space for the media. You can see they've added tv screens to the side of the bridge so you can watch something happening in the arena you already paid around $100 to sit in.

They say managing to fit the bridges in with the shape of the ceiling and that they're secure and won't vibrate when fans jump around is a real feat of engineering. Or a cash grab to the real man.

I'd be majorly pissed off if I was a season ticket holder in a seat that is now obstructed.

CFCNick

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/nickvarney90

Back to top Go down

Re: MSG Renovations

Post by BuffonIdol on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:46 pm

From those pictures it doesn't look as if there are any obstructed views. My biggest concern would be the atmosphere. Any sports stadium that I have been to where the crowd has an obstructed view of the rest of the crowd seems to kill the atmosphere off a bit.

BuffonIdol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Calamity Jane on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:13 pm

If you want obstructed views, come to Fenway Park. It should be torn down and rebuilt. (For god's sake don't tell anyone I said that, because that kind of talk gets a person tarred and feathered and kicked out of Boston).
Calamity Jane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick on Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:10 am

I've just bought restricted view tickets for Chelsea. Right in the nose bleeds of the East stand where the lip of the stand partially blocks the far side throw in line.

CFCNick

View user profile http://www.twitter.com/nickvarney90

Back to top Go down

Post by Calamity Jane on Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:54 am

Look how the stanchion perfectly blocks the view of the batter.

Calamity Jane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down