606 Hockey League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millwall fans are arseholes. What else is new?

5 posters

Go down

Millwall fans are arseholes. What else is new? Empty Millwall fans are arseholes. What else is new?

Post by CFCNick Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:43 am

If you haven't seen the game or been on twitter or facebook this evening you missed the Millwall fans once again showing the country and the World that they are a cretinous bunch of wankers. A man called 606 and broke down into tears because of how scared his SEVEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER was. It makes me sick when hard working well supported clubs like Portsmouth have to scatch together as little as possible to survive but Millwall plod along on their merry way. Fucking arseholes!!!

Millwall fans are arseholes. What else is new? BHwFYjUCcAAiQf-

Millwall fans are arseholes. What else is new? 529632_505649349497337_2030543684_n

CFCNick

http://www.twitter.com/nickvarney90

Back to top Go down

Millwall fans are arseholes. What else is new? Empty Re: Millwall fans are arseholes. What else is new?

Post by Calamity Jane Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:30 am

Thanks to tossers like that, I gave up going to football games a long time ago. Got myself a season ticket for the Rhinos instead and never looked back.

Bloody delighted for the Latics though. My cousin will be still be pinching himself to make sure he isn't dreaming.
Calamity Jane
Calamity Jane

Back to top Go down

Millwall fans are arseholes. What else is new? Empty Re: Millwall fans are arseholes. What else is new?

Post by BuffonIdol Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:33 pm

What bellends. I just don't get why or how people can be like this. Was there even a reason why they were brawling with their own kind other than their team were being deservedly beaten?
BuffonIdol
BuffonIdol

Back to top Go down

Post by CFCNick Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:58 pm

It was going on for at least 15-20 minutes. ESPN were mentioning it but only showed them a few minutes after the 2nd goal. It seems they were just fighting amonsgt each other, after spending the whole morning and afternoon getting pissed up. I think it was on one section and as more drunks got involved or knocked by someone near them they all joined in and it spread through about three sections and then when the police presence turned up they all turned on the police and had to be struck with batons.

According to Millwall fans on various phone ins, who weren't even at Wembley, it was all West Ham and Chelsea fans trying to tarnish Millwall's name. Yeah, because it was yesterday's actions that gave Millwall a bad rep.

It was purely alcohol fueled and you have to beg the question why would the FA have a team with the rep Millwall fans have kick off at 5:15? Hundreds of them were all spotted at a bar around lunch time by a cabbie who phoned in 606, and then you have to question why Wembley a) let drunks in, b) served alcohol to drunks, c) didn't kick out people who became drunk in the stadium and d) serve alcohol to Millwall fans.

You've probably all seen images on the news and online but this is what ESPN showed after the game. Apparently the bloke who got the hat will get a more harsher punishment then the people fightiing. Look at him, he thinks he's right cockney geezer. Wanker.

CFCNick

http://www.twitter.com/nickvarney90

Back to top Go down

Millwall fans are arseholes. What else is new? Empty *Football fans are arseholes.

Post by Jonzee Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:21 am

Linky

Please excuse the daily mail.
Jonzee
Jonzee

Back to top Go down

Post by ronnie pander Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:39 am

Appreciate the tip of the hat to Pompey but it's worth pointing out we had a serious hooligan element back in the day. Also apparently there was trouble between Pompey and Millwall fans in Waterloo station on the same day (we were up playing Brentford).

You shouldn't really judge a club based on a small percentage of idiot "fans". I don't see how the club has had a choice in who supports it. It's merely a reflection of problems in wider society.
ronnie pander
ronnie pander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down